How to Apply to RCAM through Northeast State Community College
Applying to Northeast State Community College is a simple process to quickly jump start your future career! The Office of Admissions and Records has detailed information to help you get started. Better yet, an Admissions Office is located within walking distance of RCAM in downtown Kingsport.
Three Ways to Apply:
- Apply Online: Use our Norstar online application system. Apply Now
- Download the application, complete, and mail. Download Application
- Pick up an application at the Admissions Office inside the Blazier Wilson Hall located at 222 West Main Street, Kingsport, TN.
What you'll need:
If you are applying for the first time, you'll need to provide the following:
- Official high school, GED or college transcripts. Download form now
- Proof of immunization for Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMMR) for students born after January 1, 1957.
- Complete the required immunization forms.